Friday, April 5, 2019

Citys to visit:

My first priority to visit are Latino american  cities.  I´d like visit Machu Picchu, because I think it is a millenary city that was built and dominated by the Incas, a old civilization. The architecture is different to the modern cities, and I will could understand past lifestyles.
Other city to visit is Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil, because there I´d like visit the Carnaval of Rio and know the beaches, and bathe Atantic Ocean. Also can up to look the city from the height where Cristo Redentor of Corcovado is located.
Other city to visit is Buenos Aires, because this city is a "Cosmopolitan City", concentrate all economy, like Valpariso from Chile, Buenos Aires is considered a of the cities more important of América. There is located the "Bombonera" Stadium, this is the Boca Juniors team, This team has a lot of history on Football, I like this team. All cities I want visit whit my girlfriend, mainly is the moment for rest, we woud go on holydays.  

1 comment:

  1. Machu Picchu is amazing! I visited this place with my friends two years ago. I hope you can visit to soon!!

    ReplyDelete

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...