Friday, July 5, 2019

An Artist

Today I´d like you to write about of a artist, and his name is Roberto Gomez Bolaños, more known as Chespirito,  He was a writer, screenwriter and actor very important in the mexican TV, where he created and interpreted characters like, Chavodel 8, Chapulin Colorado, Doctor Chapatín, Where at the same time he represented popular personalities of everyday life and where I believe he achieved his success. The context of Mexico's social history is recognized through the representation of different characters, such as Chavo del ocho, who was a child who lived in a neighborhood and had a lot of imagination, along with other adult characters, who played the role of children .Or as was the Chapulin Colorado, where he was an audacious but clumsy vigilant who mixed fiction with funny scenes where he makes people laugh in his attempt to help whoever asks him for help. I discovered his repertoire and trajectory as he grew up and every weekend he showed it on TV shows. He also stands out as one of the most influential comedians in the lives of people in Latin America, United States and even Spain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...