Saturday, July 6, 2019

A book

Hi blogsters¡ today I´d like you to write about a book that is titled "1984" and belongs to genre science fiction written by George Orwell and published On june 8, 1949. I am struck by the books that are projected towards futuristic societies with controversial themes such as living under political and religious post capitalist dogmas that control the freedoms of people. I read this book for the first time, when I had finished high school, because I had time to read it, and it helped me to introduce myself to subjects related to what I could study at the university. Another book that I found interesting was The Perfume (Das Parfum) by Patrick Suskind, which talks about the life of the character Jean Baptiste Grenouille, as a man dedicated to finding the perfect essence among the streets and people of bad living during the eighteenth century, in Paris, very interesting. Also las year I read Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice, who talks about the story of  a vampire who has lived among the most important years in the history of the United States of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, I also tried to continue with the second part centered in the Antagonist "Lestat" but I have not had time to finalize it so I hope to do it during the following holidays.





1 comment:

  1. I loved 1984 and enjoyed Perfume but I never read Interview with a Vampire.

    ReplyDelete

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...