Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My friend

The friend that I´ve had all my life and who knows me since I was born is Miguel, he´s my mom´s brother, so he is my uncle, and currently he must be about 29 years old. He always gives me good advice, he calls me when he does events, like family reunions, birthdays (he is celebrating a birthday after me. -We celebrate together every year-) or to meet other friends to share a barbecue. We have gone on holiday together in previous years and we are always talking by chat to plan a trip to the beach, to the south of Chile, even to the cinema or a park for the day. Our friendship begings as soon as my interest in music arises, so, together with other friends, we decided to improvise music, since then I was a teenager, a 15 years old boy. We were stranged for a time, he for work and fatherhood reasons, and me while I was finishing high school. It was then that I realized that more than a family member, he is a brother, I discovered the power of friendship, due to a deep depression that I experienced in 2015. Miguel had already crated another band, with more resources, new songs, not We lost the contact, but even so, seeing my situation, it is that he decides to give me a hand and get ahead, integrating that band and going through several places.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...