Friday, October 25, 2019

Holidays

Hi¡ In this moment I´d write about my best holiday what I had. In February, 2017 I traveled to the southerm of Chile, to Valdivia with my girlfriend and a few friends, we rented a house near Valdivia center and I stay a week, we visited the Villarrica lake, and I swimming in their water. Also, it was the first time I went to the Ojos de Caburga hot springs, which is named after its Caburga Lake near near Pucón. In summer I do not like to bathe in hot waters but that day was special because in the minutes of getting in to the water, the sky began to cloud and it began to rain. Then, when finished this week, I traveled to Osorno to see my relatives who live in Rio Negro, there I was one week more. A day, we went one day to Osorno Volcano, and climbed by car until the end of the road, then we got off the car to walk a little and observe from there the Llanquihue lake. I took a few pictures with my camera and I remember them.I feel like I was away from home for quite some time, and when I arrived in SantiagoI already missed my whole family, specially my mother because she sent me a little more money to survive the second week in my expedition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...