Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The job that I wanted to make.

My favorite job is travel around the world and know different places and diferent realities in a country, it would be like being always of vacation¡. Sometimes I dont satisfied just reading the news, it should be more productive to cooperate for a cause instead of commenting on social networks. Within my country I would like to contribute ideas among communities to face some inequalities. I would stay long enough to help, However, I belive that certain limitaitions may arise in this work such as bureucracy, that lack of resources to carry out certain actions and specify projects. One the referents of my dream job is Pancho Saavedra of your program TV "Lugares que Hablan" because he has charisma to socialize with people, although the objective of his television program is to recognize the cultures and different places, sometimes forgotten, encouraging the tourism to these areas. 
Now, I suppose that I just have to finish the university to have the necessary tools to face it and realize these short-term objectives. 


1 comment:

  1. Interesting, really Pancho Saavedra have the best job in the country!

    ReplyDelete

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...