Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Holidays

In my last vacation I went to Coquimbo, because I don´t know much abouth the north of Chile. And I always went to the southern country, there I stayed at Hostal del Puerto for a week. The main thing was to know the beaches in the area. The beach that I liked  the most was Totoralillo, mainly because of the type of waves that are generated there, big waves that don´t drag you to the seabed, besides landscapes of that beach was incredible, before reaching the beach, the area is quite dry, and has many rocks and we where lucky because a person driving a van approached us to the beach. We also rented bicycles and rode from the Port of Coquimbo, to La Serena and on the way. When we were tired, we rested on the beach, since the bike path ran along the beach. Then we went to La Serena Lighthouse and went bicycles to the Japanese garden. I believe that I will return to Coquimbo in the next  holidays because we can not go to the Elqui Valley, a place that is characterized  by the night vision of the sky.

2 comments:

  1. I passed through Coquimbo and La Serena last year on my way to Elqui. I love the Japanese garden.

    ReplyDelete

A family member Hello, today I write about a member of my family, that although he does'nt live with me, I have always considered him ...